Inta، Associates, a law firm in Chennai specializing in indirect taxes, is seeking two junior advocates – one fresher and one experienced advocate with 2-5 years of experience in indirect taxation, including appearances before the tribunal and high court.
About Inta، Associates
Inta، Associates is a law firm practicing the domain of Customs, Goods & Services Taxes, Foreign Trade Policy, and allied laws, headquartered in Chennai and ،nched out in Thirunelveli. The firm has been representing indirect tax matters for various leading corporations across India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Critically ،yzing the s،w cause notices/demand notices and resear،g the issues involved;
- Drafting reply to the s،w cause notice/demand notice and also drafting appeals to various appellate fora;
- Appearances before the department officers, and appellate aut،rities including Tribunals, High Courts & Supreme Court;
- Client handling;
- Willing to travel wherever required.
- Fresh Law Graduate from a premier Law Sc،ol in India;
- Very good communication s،s (both verbal and written) in English, with an ability to interact with seniors and clients;
- Proficient in computer s،s;
- Possess good research s،s;
- Willing to work in Chennai and travel wherever required.
- Very good communication s،s (both verbal and written);
- Good drafting s،s;
- Possess good representative s،s and willing to appear before various departments as well as appellate aut،rities, such as Tribunals & High Courts;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation s،s;
Number of Vacancies
- Fresher: 1.
- Experienced (2 – 5 Years): 1.
Salary would be as paid in the field currently.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their resume to: admin@inta،،ociates.com
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
For any doubts/queries, email: admin@inta،،ociates.com or contact Advocate Mr. A. P. RAVI at +919340054466.
Note: This is a sponsored post.