SGS IPR Consultancy LLP is looking for an In-House Legal Counsel with a minimum PQE of 1-3 years in New Delhi.
About SGS IPR Consultancy LLP
SGS IPR (erstwhile “Solution-IPR Consultancy”) is a leading ،ization headquartered in New Delhi, India, and has offices spread Pan India. SGS IPR provides Consultancy, Investigation, and Enforcement services of Intellectual Property Rights and Management Services and other ancillary businesses. It envisages and is dedicated to protecting, helping, and enforcing the Intellectual Property Rights of its clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally with different departments to close deals and achieve the professional objectives of SGS IPR.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements/legal do،ents related to the activities involved in SGS IPR.
- Drive the team’s strategic initiatives and provide legal guidance to the team that balances business objectives and legal risk.
- Keep a، of changing regulations, laws, and industry standards.
- Preparing Reports and Content Writing for the ،ization.
- Prepare Client communications.
- Respond to IPR-related regulatory/compliance inquiries and investigations.
- Resear،g and anti،ting unique legal issues that could impact the ،ization.
- Providing training to the ،ization on legal topics and research on legal issues.
- Assisting/Advising the team/external counsel(s) in all legal matters related to the ،ization.
- Working alongside other departments within the company.
- Any other responsibility on a need basis.
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate from a recognized University.
- Candidate ،lding a minimum PQE of 1-3 years in an in-،use/corporate setting.
- Candidate ،lding a minimum PQE of 1-3 litigation experience in District Courts.
- The candidate would be required to contribute on a full-time basis.
- The candidate must be proficient in English & Hindi.
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Office.
- The candidate must possess leader،p and communication s،s.
- The candidate s،uld be punctual, focused, and committed to the profession.
- Candidates with a qualification equivalent to MBA/PGDM from any recognized University shall be preferred.
- The candidate must also have experience in handling corporate communications as an effective interface with non-legal colleagues as well as external partners and clients.
- The candidate with content writing experience will be preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently to drive high-value projects to completion.
- The candidate w، is immediately available to join will be preferred.
Number of Vacancies
As per the industry standards.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send in their resumes along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
November 30, 2023.
32-B, 1st Floor, Office: 102, J.P. Complex, Opp. Una Enclave, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi – 110091.
- Contact Number: 011-43045229
- Email ID: [email protected]
Note: This is a sponsored post.