Taxmann is ،izing a webinar on Critical Issues Related to ‘Place of Supply’ under GST and is inviting registrations for the same.
Taxmann is the most reliable online source for research on income tax, indirect tax & GST, Company Law, IFRS, Ind AS, and International Taxation.
Taxmann Technologies delivers a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional Website Design, Mobile App Development, Product Engineering, Desktop/ Cloud-based application software, CMS Software, Payment Gateway solutions, etc.
GST has been introduced on the concept of destination-based consumption tax, which is superior to the origin-based taxation system as was prevalent during the Sales Tax and VAT regime. To find out the final territory or state where the destination or consumption tax has happened is a critical question and needs to be understood with facts and variations.
In Taxmann’s Webinar, Mr Vaswani will discuss the following:
- Is GST a ‘Destination Based Consumption Tax’ System?
- Principles of Place of Supply under GST
- Provisions of the IGST Act, 2017 Related to ‘Place of Supply’
- Relation،p of Input Tax Credit with ‘Place of Supply’
- Critical Issues Related to the ‘Place of Supply’ of Goods
- Critical Issues Related to the ‘Place of Supply’ of Services
- Case Studies on the following:
- Bill to Ship to Model
- Supply Wit،ut Movement of Goods, Installation or Assembly of Goods at the Site, etc.
- Services Related to Immovable Property
- Transportation of Goods
- Tours & Travels
- Intermediary Services
- Ocean Freight
- Event Management
Critical Issues Related to ‘Place of Supply’ under GST with Case Studies
Rohit Vaswani: He is a practicing Chartered Accountant, Cost and Management Accountant, Commerce Graduate, and Master in Law (LLM). He has been Vice-President of the Sales Tax Bar Association Delhi, India’s largest Tax Bar.
For many years, he has been a Special Invitee Member of the GST and Indirect Tax Committee of ICAI. He has rendered lectures in various study circles, ICAI faculty for various courses, bar ،ociations, corporates, PSUs, trade ،ociations, and academic ins،utions on Indirect Taxes and GST for over two decades.
How to Register?
Interested applicants may register through the link provided at the end of the post.
Date and Time
Mon, Sep 04, 2023, 5:00 PM IST