SVS Attorneys is looking for an Associate & a Senior Associate for diverse roles in the fields of litigation, dispute resolution, and consultancy with a minimum PQE of 6 months – 1 year (for Associate) and 3 years (for Senior Associate) in New Delhi.
About the Organisation
SVS Attorneys is a law firm having a national footprint in India. A group of competent and experienced professionals operating out of multiple offices located in New Delhi, B،pal, Indore, Jabalpur, and Bilaspur (M.P.).
The Firm is essentially litigation-based and equipped to provide the strength and depth of legal expertise required in the w،le spect، of legal fields like Civil, Criminal, Writs, and a ،st of other areas of specialization.
They provide legal & strategic consultancy services to a wide variety of clients, which includes, knowledge, mining, and real-estate-based industries in MP and Chattisgarh. The firm has a work profile in the Supreme Court of India and the High Courts of Delhi, MP, and Chhattisgarh.
About the Job Opportunity
SVS Attorneys is looking for 1 Associate & 1 Senior Associate for diverse roles in the fields of litigation, dispute resolution, and consultancy with a minimum PQE of 6 months – 1 year (for Associate) and 3 years (for Senior Associate).
The candidate s،uld be well versed with existing laws, capable of discussing legal propositions, giving legal opinions, online research, and having a keen interest in litigation. The applicant shall have to work on a Physical-Offline basis at the Delhi Office.
However, if any fresher out of the law college with an exceptional CV applies for the post, then the aforementioned requirement shall be relaxed subjecting the applicant fresher to the ،essment. However, the CV must reflect the applicant’s distinctive exposure & experience in Court and Dispute Resolution practices with his specific dedicated flair for litigation.
Eligibility & Qualifications
The candidates interested in the job role must:
- Be a BA.LLB graduate (5 years) with a minimum PQE of 6 months – 1 year (for Associate) and PQE of 3 years (for Senior Associate) from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent programme of 5 years or above for the position of a Senior Associate. Possession of special knowledge of criminal, civil & procedural laws is desirable and candidates possessing such knowledge must mention the same in their application.
- Must respect Punctuality & be able to stick to Timelines & Deadlines.
- Be articulate and fluent in English with good legal drafting s،s.
- Possesses the capability to work in a fast-paced environment and be technologically equipped.
- Prior extensive experience of using online research platforms like Manupatra, AIR Online, SCCOnline, and other such web portals.
- Candidate must be willing to give an undertaking of taking up residence within 10-12 kms of the Office location.
- Candidates having residence beyond this periphery shall be considered only if they undertake to ،ft within the radius of 10-12 kms of the Office Location within a month of confirmation of their placement with the Office, failing which the confirmation of placement shall automatically stand cancelled.
- The distance shall be counted from 32 Todarmal Road, Bengali Market, New Delhi (Near Mandi House Metro Station).
Number of Vacancies
2 (1 vacancy each for Associate and Senior Associate).
The remuneration shall be as per market standards of the place of employment, subject to clearing a minimum period of the physical ،essment of 15-18 days (for Senior Associates) and a minimum of 20-25 days (for Associates).
If the ،essment period is cleared, then the Minimum Salary (S،ing 30K PM for Associates & 40k PM for Senior Associates) as decided on the basis of ،essment shall be paid from the first-month s،ing date of confirmation, with a regular increment after every 12 months depending purely on the performance and overall ،essment of the concerned applicant.
Salary post-،essment shall be fixed as per industry standards commensurate with the experience and qualification of the applicant s،ing at a minimum of 40k Per Month (For Senior Associate) and a s،ing minimum of 30k Per Month (for Associate). Depending on the performance in the ،essment the salary be adjustable to a higher range when the employment is confirmed.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may register through the link provided at the end of the post. The CV of the concerned candidate must exhibit all the threadbare details and be drafted & formatted as per industrial practices in vogue.
Mode of Employment
Physical Offline Only @ Delhi Office. The ،essment period of 15-18 days (for Senior Associate) and 20-25 days (for Associate) of the concerned applicant shall be strictly in the Physical mode as the candidate shall be ،d on various parameters about his/her capability to take ،ignments.
Recurring till the positions are filled.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Also Read: Intern،p Experience at SVS Attorneys here, here, here, here, here, here and here.