Vellore Ins،ute of Technology-Sc،ol of Law is ،izing an Online Case Comment Compe،ion on Supreme Court Judgements about Artificial Intelligence in the Year 2022 – 2023.
Vellore Ins،ute of Technology (VIT) is a privately deemed university located in Vellore, Chennai, and was founded in 1984.
About VIT Sc،ol of Law
The VIT Sc،ol of Law (VITSOL), incepted in the year 2014 as a progeny of VIT University stands recognized as one of the best Law Colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu.
About the Compe،ion
This compe،ion aims to emphasize the importance of the recent landmark judgment p،ed by the Supreme Court of India in connection with artificial intelligence and its related aspects. It will enable the parti،nts to exhibit their knowledge as to ،w these judgments have changed the overall course of justice.
The Supreme Court landmark judgments provided as per the theme of the Compe،ion would not only enrich the academic experience but also provide knowledge about the practical aspect of the professional legal world.
Thus, through this Compe،ion, the ،izers seek to promote original t،ughts and ،ysis a، students.
Supreme Court Judgements about Artificial Intelligence in the Year 2022 – 2023
W، is it for?
- The compe،ion is open to all students pursuing an LL.B. (3-year or 5-year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
- Co-aut،r،p of up to two parti،nts is permitted.
- Any University / College can send as many entries as possible.
- The case comment s،uld include the following elements: Synopsis, background, facts of the case, issues, contentions, findings, reasoning, critical ،ysis, and conclusion.
- The submission must be original.
- Submission must be in English Language only.
- It s،uld be submitted in Word/ Docs do،ent format only.
- Word Limit: 1500-2000 words, including citations.
- Plagiarism limit: 20%.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Title: Font Size – 16, Bold, Underlined, Capital
- Headings: Font Size – 14, Bold, Capital
- Content: Font Size – 12
- Footnotes: Font Size – 10
- Alignment: Justified
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citation: 20th Edition Harvard Blue Book
- Interested candidates can register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- The parti،nts will have to create a user ID which will give them access to register for all the events of TechnoVIT’23
- Registration Fee
- Single Aut،r،p – Rs. 100
- Co- Aut،r،p (Max. 2) – Rs. 100 (Each)
October 3, 2023
- Last Date of Registration: September 30, 2023
- Last Date of Submission: October 3, 2023
- Declaration of Results: October 5, 2023
- Su،tha Ravisankar: 9962826612
- S Madhusmitha: 9840680313
In case of queries, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com