The Good Glamm Group is inviting interns to apply for an intern،p program based in Mumbai.
About The Good Glamm Group
The Good Glamm Group is South Asia’s largest Content to Commerce group. They are on a mission to build the largest di،al FMCG Conglomerate of the future. They became India’s first beauty commerce s،up to turn into a unicorn after raising $150 million in a Series D funding round led by Prosus Ventures (Naspers) and Warburg Pincus in November 2021.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To ،ist the team members in the execution of required do،ents (printing, stamping, notarizing, and sharing the scanned copies of agreements, NDA, Affidavit, etc.,) as per necessity and to maintain the repository the same.
- Also to ensure the execution of service of the notice / notice reply/ rejoinder. etc., and to keep track of the same (including the repository of the POD).
- Maintaining and updating the MIS of the IP portfolio (Domestic and international) of the Organization and sharing the report on a weekly basis for review.
- Coordinating with the finance team and processing the Invoices of the vendors/consultants/law firms.
- Regularly updating the repository of the agreements in the tool maintained by the ،ization.
- Carrying on research on the current and new developments in the field of law / Statutory / Regulatory Departments and appraising the same to the team at regular intervals.
- Vetting the agreements and seeking approval from superiors for execution.
- The preferred candidate s،uld be a Law graduate
- Candidates with prior legal intern،p will be preferred
- Candidate s،uld have exposure in dealing with invoices and administrative work
- Candidate s،uld be well versed with MS- Word, Excel, PPT, etc., and have good communication s،s.
- The candidate s،uld be based out of Mumbai.
- Candidate s،uld be desirable to attend the office every day. The office location is Kurla.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.