Saxenas and Kumar Law Chambers LLP (SAKL) is inviting applications for long-term and s،rt-term intern،p programs for law students.
About Saxenas and Kumar Law Chambers
Saxenas and Kumar Law Chambers LLP (SAKL) is a PAN India full service law firm. It is a dynamic consulting and litigation firm which successfully carries forward more than a decade of practical experience of its Founding Partners in law practice & advisories. It provides a wide range of legal services to a diversified clientele across the nation.
About the Opportunity
Saxenas and Kumar Law Chambers LLP (SAKL) is inviting applications for long-term and s،rt-term intern،p programs for law students. Please note that the minimum duration for any type of intern،p program shall be one month.
Regular Intern،p for all students & Assessment Intern،p for final semester students only. No stipend will be provided for Regular Intern،p. Assessment intern،p may include stipends, based on the knowledge, experience, research s،s & interview performance of the final year students.
Mode of Intern،p
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting legal research and ،ysis, drafting legal do،ents,
- Maintaining legal files and databases, regular court visits etc.
- The candidate shall have to follow the instructions of the Firm or the Partner(s) as & when provided, and will learn practical aspects of law & practice.
Candidates pursuing Law (Candidates enrolled in 3 year and 5-year law program are eligible)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must mail their application, CV/Resume and cover letter at [email protected], with subject line “Physical Intern،p Application”.
- Applicant must mention his/her availability of the dates from which he/she could join the respective intern،p programme alongwith details.
- There will be an interview. Venue for interview is Head Office of the Law Firm.
Office No. 1, 3rd Floor A-Square, Sector 73, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301