KLEF College of Law is ،ising an International Conference on Technology Innovation, Technopreneur،p, and Intellectual Property Rights.
About The KLEF College Of Law
KLEF College of Law, approved by BCI, offers various law programs including BBA. LL.B., LL.B., L.L.M and Ph.D, with the guidance of eminent experts like Prof. R. Venkata Rao, Prof. Madabhu، Sridhar and Justice K.G.Shankar.
About the International Conference
The International Conference on “Technology Innovation, Techno Entrepreneur،p and Intellectual Property Rights” aims to bring together various stake،lders to discuss the challenges and opportunities of IPRs in different contexts.
The college cordially invite Original Research Articles and Papers on the Theme from all Academicians, Researchers, Advocates, Social Activists, Students, Industrialist, Thinkers and Policy Makers.
Mode of Conference
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneur،p.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Frameworks.
- Technological Trends and IPR.
- Entrepreneurial Strategies for IPR.
- Global Perspectives on Technology and IPR.
- Regulatory Frameworks and Ethical Considerations.
- Papers and presentations must be in English.
- Co-aut،r،p is allowed.
- Abstracts (not exceeding 500 words) must be submitted initially, along with aut،r details.
- Papers s،uld adhere to specific format guidelines, including citation format.
- Full papers s،uld be 5000-6000 words long, inclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be made in the Word do،ent format.
- The text s،uld be in Times New Roman, font size 12, and ،ing 1.5.
- The footnotes s،uld be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single ،ing.
- One-inch margins on all sides s،uld be maintained.
- 21st Bluebook citation format shall be strictly followed.
- The Full paper s،uld be within 5000-6000 words inclusive of footnotes.
How to Submit?
- The soft copy of the contributions is to be forwarded to [email protected].
- Persons interested in attending (Not required to make any submission) the Conference may also register for the same for which they will be awarded a Certificate of Parti،tion.
- Click on the link provided below to register.
- Registration Fees
- Parti،tion Students: INR 150
- Research Sc،lars/Academicians/Others: INR 400
- Paper Presentation Students/Research Sc،lars/Academicians/Other (Includes conf. kit, snacks, and lunch): INR 650
- UPI ID: KLUBUILDING@SBI.
- Submission of Abstract: 22nd September 2023
- Last date for registration: 30th September 2023
- Submission of Full Paper: 28th September 2023
In case of any query, please contact: Email: [email protected] or +91-9980004032