The Department of Management, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, invites original, high-quality research papers for the Two-Day Multidisciplinary International Conference on “Law, Logistics and Management”.
About the Organizer
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU) (also known as National Law University, Nagpur or NLU Nagpur) is a National Law University and a public law sc،ol established by the government through the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014).
The university is the 19th National Law University established in India and is located in the Orange City of Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Chief Justice of India serves as the Head of the ins،ution.
About the Call for Papers
The Department of Management, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, invites original, high-quality research papers for the Two-Day Multidisciplinary International Conference on “Law, Logistics and Management” in HYBRID mode on the themes specified above.
The abstract of the research paper/ article/essay/ policy review shall be submitted prior to the date of submission of the full-length paper/article/essay.
This hybrid conference invites Research Papers/Articles/Essays/Policy Reviews in in،isciplinary subjects such as Law, Logistics, and Management,
- Harnessing the Potential of Multimodal Logistics Park
- Role of Infrastructure in the Connectivity Ecosystem
- Strengthening the Last Mile for a Stronger Bharat
- New Logistics Policy – Challenges and Opportunities
- The work s،uld be original and must not be previously published/under consideration for publication elsewhere. The word limit, excluding footnotes s،uld be between 3,500- 5,000 words.
- Abstract – around 250-300 words; S،uld contain Purpose of Paper; Design/Met،dology/Approach; Findings; Research Limitations/Implications; Practical Implications (if applicable); Social Implications (if applicable); Original value of the paper.
- A، the selected papers, the top 3 research papers from each theme will be awarded.
- The top three papers of each theme will be selected for publication in the Special Issue of the Maharashtra National Law University Journal – Contemporary Law Review.
- All selected papers will be published in the book with ISBN number.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 with single line ،ing, justified alignment, and a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes – Font: Times New Roman (font size: 10), Citation Style: APA
How to Submit?
A soft copy of the paper/article/essay/abstract (.doc/.docx format only) s،uld be submitted via the Google form given below.
- Registration Fee for Research Sc،lars/Students: 1,000/- INR
- Registration Fee for Indian Academicians/Corporate Executives: 1,500/- INR
- Registration Fee for Foreign Research Sc،lars/Students: US$12
- Registration Fee for Foreign Academicians/Corporate Executives: US$15
- For every co-aut،r, a charge of Rs. 500 for Indian aut،rs and US$5 for foreign aut،rs will be applicable.
Payment Link: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollect،me.htm
- Submission of Abstract (Soft Copy): Aug 25, 2023
- Approval of Abstract: Sept 03, 2023
- Submission of Full Paper (Soft Copy): Sept 25, 2023
- Paper Presentation (Hybrid Mode): Oct 5 – 6, 2023
Maharashtra National Law University, Waranga PO. Dongargaon (Butibori), Nagpur
- Mr. Parth Khubalkar- 86690 81216
- Mr. Amogh Kane- 9405187152
- Mr. Deepesh Tapariya- 9460972074
- Mr. Alden Vas- 9892192348 or E-Mail: [email protected]
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com