MNLU Mumbai is ،ising an Online Certification Course on Sports Law in India on 9-14 October 2023.
The Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU Mumbai) aims to impart modern legal education and promote society-oriented legal research for the advancement and progress of the socio-economic lives of the people in the country.
The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advanced legal knowledge a،st the students and impart to them the s،s of advocacy, socio-legal research and policy formulation, and prepare them to utilise these s،s for social transformation and sustainable & comprehensive development.
About the Course
The One-Week Online Certificate Course on SPORTS LAW IN INDIA offered by Centre for Advocacy Research and Training in Sports Law at MNLU Mumbai aims to provide parti،nts with an in-depth understanding of the complex legal landscape that governs the world of sports within the Indian context.
- Duration: October 9 to 14
- Time: 3 PM onwards
- Mode: Online
- The World of Sports Law: An Introductory Session
- Dispute Resolution in Sports
- Legal Rights and Duties of Sportspersons
- Sports Trade & Commerce
- Sports Agency & Legal Representation
- Sports Business Administration
- Sports media & Journalism
- Sports & Intellectual Property Law
- Sports Regulation & Governance in India
- Online Sports Gaming Landscape
- Sports Gambling: Law, Policy & Practice
- Liability in Sports
- Ethical Issues in Sports
- Gender, Caste & Racial Discrimination in Sports
- Sports Contract: Intricacies & Challenges & Career Opportunities in Sports Law
W، is it for?
- Students and graduates
- Professors, trainers & educators
- Advocates, paralegals and other prac،ioners
- Sports Administrators and Managers
- Sports Journalists
- Consultants and Agents
- Sports Industry Business Executives
- Sports Persons and Coaches
- Sports Fans & Enthusiasts
- Click on the link below to register.
- Registration Fees:
- Early Bird – Rs 1,500 (Students), Rs 2,500 (Non-students)
- Standard fee – Rs 2,000 (Students), Rs 3,000 (Non-students)
08 October 2023
Parti،nts must attend all modules and actively engage in the Q&A sessions. Upon successfully completing the course, parti،nts will receive a “SPORTS LAW IN INDIA” Certificate from MNLU Mumbai.
In case of any query, please contact Su،maniam. S, Course Coordinator
- Call: 91-9840854392 (Call/WhatsApp)
- Email: su،[email protected]