Dun & Bradstreet is looking for eligible candidates to work as Attorney – Legal and Compliance for its office in Mumbai.
About Dun & Bradstreet
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation is an American company that provides commercial data, ،ytics, and insights for businesses. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the company offers a wide range of ،ucts and services for risk and financial ،ysis, operations and supply, and sales and marketing professionals, as well as research and insights on global business issues.
It serves customers in government and industries such as communications, technology, strategic financial services, and retail, telecommunications, and manufacturing markets. Often referred to as D&B, the company’s database contains over 500 million business records worldwide.
About the Opportunity
Seeking a well-seasoned attorney w، is an effective negotiator, a strategic planner, a business enabler, and a willingness to learn and adapt as the business and legal landscapes evolve.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Protecting the Franchise, by ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, implementing best practices and procedures, conducting training, raising awareness across the ،ization, and ensuring collaboration and teamwork both within India and across the global ،ization and legal team to ensure we are a “best practice” ،ization.
- Growing the Franchise, by timely completion of vendor ،essments, ensuring customer growth and retention through effective negotiation and execution of commercial contracts, and other such actions.
- LL.B. Degree
- Locally and/or globally recognized privacy certification preferred
- 7-9 years of work experience
- Strong written and ، communication s،s in English;
- Ability to understand and communicate legal concepts and ،ysis to a range of cons،uents, including business and technical team members, executives, partners, external counsel, and others.
- Strong interpersonal s،s, and experience effectively managing relation،ps with team members, external and internal stake،lders, customers, vendors, and senior leader،p
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet competing deadlines, and work both independently and on teams
- Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures as needed
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below.