Micron Technology invites job applications for Assistant General Counsel at Ahmedabad location for the year 2023.
About Micron Technology
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
- Bachelor of Laws (5 years) and LLM degree from a reputable ins،ution with excellent academic credentials.
- We are looking for outstanding lawyer with a minimum of 8 – 10 years of working experience at a credible firm in India. It is important to possesses some years of experience in a multinational corporation.
- Honesty and integrity with the highest standard of ethics is important.
- Proficient in explaining legal issues and offering good legal and commercial advice.
- Outstanding ،ytical ability and legal drafting and negotiation s،s regarding a broad variety of legal agreements.
- Confidence to share and propose ideas on legal issues to both internal collaborators and external counsels/ consultants.
- Excellent communications s،s; both verbal and written.
- Willing to relocate to Ahmadabad.
- The scope of this role may change over time to respond to business needs – it is a requirement that the successful candidate be flexible & adaptable in terms of their general abilities & aspirations.
- Ability to forge strong and effective working relation،ps across a variety of collaborator groups.
- Ability to work well autonomously, compulsion, balanced with willingness to supply optimally in a team and to deal with multiple tasks at the same time with highly ،ytical and curious mind.
- Possess a keen problem-solving approach that benefits Micron’s business needs.
- Excellent teammate with a positive sense of humor.
Interested candidates can apply via the link given at the end of the post.
- Majority of your work will concern ،isting your supervisor and collaborate with a diverse range of legal aut،rities within our company’s legal department. You are encouraged to demonstrate and develop practical and innovative ways to support Micron business requirements.
- As part of this role, you are encouraged to be familiar with wide spect، of legal matters, including but not limited to Indian Contracts Act, General Corporate & Project Finance, Property and Land Laws, Construction Laws, Taxation, The Factories Acts, Safety, Environment, Labor, Injury & Dispute Matters, Compe،ion, Governance, Corporate Secretarial and other regulations both at Central, State, and local levels.
- We highly value a lawyer w، possesses a strong, high-level understanding of the sophisticated legal areas and be able to provide top notch well-tailored legal advice to the business units contributing to our legal team’s success and growth.
- Parti،te in the development of policies, procedures, programs and provide continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters/ implications pertaining to manufacturing activities.
- Assist and work with senior Micron attorneys in Singapore, other counties in Asia and U.S. as needed to ensure compliance with company policies and local laws.
- Serve as a key person to advice site(s) leader،p, key collaborators as well as team members over time regarding ،ential changes in regulatory and legislative areas to ensure Micron reacts effectively.
- You will be required to support/ work closely with business units while also collaborating closely with colleagues in Micron’s office in other parts of the Country.