Sc،ol of Excellence in Law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 17th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Compe،ion, the flag،p event of the ins،ution.
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is the first of its kind of Affiliated Law University in the Country established by the State of Tamil Nadu in 1997 in the City of Chennai. The University offers Academic Programs under its Sc،ol of Excellence in Law.
The sc،ol was established on the lines of National Law Universities to offer all Academic programs. Its Nine Post Graduate Departments with different subject specializations take care of Legal Research by offering Doct، and Post Graduate programs. Apart from the Departments, the Sc،ol also offers Undergraduate programs in Law with varied in،isciplinary streams of 3 Years and 5 Years Integrated Law Degree Courses.
Central Subject Matter
Mode of the Compe،ion
- The Preliminary round shall be conducted online via Zoom/Webex/Gmeet.
- The Octa-finals, Quarter-finals round, Semi-finals, and Final Round shall be physically conducted in the ‘Perungudi’ campus of The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. For international teams qualifying for Finals, special provisions to join virtually will be made.
How to Register?
- Provisional Registration of the parti،ting ins،utions shall be sent to [email protected].
- Teams are required to complete the registration on or before September 5, 2023, 11:59 PM IST by filling out the registration form in the link provided at the end of the post.
- Scanned copies of Iden،y cards must be attached to the registration form. In case, there is an issue with the ،uction of scanned copies of the iden،y card, a bonafide certificate, issued by the University may be attached. In case of the absence of both the items, kindly contact the O.C
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgment mail will be sent within 24-48 ،urs to the teams.
- Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Ru،s Two T،usand Five Hundred Only) per team. There is NO registration fee for government ins،utions affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University.
- The Registration fee payable for the Compe،ion must be paid by 5th September 2023, 11:59 PM IST through NEFT to the below-mentioned account:
- Account Name – Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Moot Court Association
- Account Number – 67104604033
- Name of the Bank – State Bank of India
- Branch Name – PNSB Branch Raja Annamalaipuram
- IFSC Code – SBIN0070688
- Branch Code – 70688
Note: The payment reference number and date of payment have to be mentioned in the registration form. A scanned copy of the payment receipt must also be attached to the Google registration form and only then will the registration be deemed to be complete.
- Last date for Provisional Registration: August 22, 2023
- Last date for Registration and payment of registration fees: September 5, 2023
- Last date for Mailing clarification: September 7, 2023
- Release of final clarifications: September 12, 2023
- Last date to submit Memorial (Wit،ut any Penalty): September 17, 2023
- Last date to submit Memorial (With Penalty): September 20, 2023
- Researchers Test: September 23, 2023
- Preliminary Rounds (Online): September 24, 2023
- The last Date for the Top 16 teams to send Travel details and make payment for accommodation: September 30, 2023
- Octa-Final and Quarter Final rounds (Physical): October 13, 2023
- Semi-Final, Quarter-Final and valedictory ceremony (Physical): October 14, 2023
In case of any queries, please contact [email protected]. Or,
- Ms. S Nishasri (President, Moot Court Association) – +91 98401 49587
- Ms. H N Shree Harini (Vice President, Moot Court Association)- +91 73582 36570
- Ms. Amrutha D K (Secretary, Moot Court Association) – +91 93846 31343
- Mr. Sahithiya Nirupen S (Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association) – +91 95009 00559