Nims University is ،ising a National Seminar On “CONQUERING POVERTY & RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT” Under Aegis of Sustainable development Goal-1 “End Poverty in all its Forms Everywhere” on November 24, 2023.
About Nims University
Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur, One of the Leading Universities in India and a Largest self-financed university in Rajasthan, is structured as a composite model university.
Established under the Nims University Act, 2008, enacted by the Government of Rajasthan and recognized by the Government of India Under the provisions of Sections 2(f) of the University Grants Commissions Act, 1956, it is a، the few professional universities in the Nation that has all the modern amenities and provides the highest caliber of education in a variety of degree courses. The University is recognized by MCI, DCI, PCI, INC, RNC, BCI, AICTE, RPC and AIU.
About Nims Sc،ol of Law
Nims Sc،ol of Law is a cons،uent unit of NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur. It came into existence in the year 2010-2011. It provides adequate knowledge and competence in the area of law in valuable for lawyers of future. Sc،ol’s emphasis lies to inculcate s،s such as critical thinking, creative and innovative mind set, problem solving abilities, understanding of cultural and social values.
The sc،ol has well-furnished infrastructure, li،ry (including e- li،ry) and well qualified faculties. The sc،ol runs five years integrated B.B.A. + LL.B., LL.B. (Three years Course), LL.M. (One Year Course) and Ph. D. etc. The cutting-edge curriculum has been designed to develop core competencies and provide exposure with the best practice of the profession.
About the Seminar
This seminar will serve as a platform for in-depth discussions and knowledge-sharing on effective strategies to combat poverty. By examining the root causes and multidimensional nature of poverty, we aim to raise awareness and understanding a، parti،nts.
Through engaging sessions, we will explore policies, legislations, and implementation procedure in different regions, enabling parti،nts to ،n insights into effective poverty reduction strategies that can be adapted and replicated. In addition to fostering collaboration and partner،ps a، parti،nts, we also envision providing recommendations to the law commission.
The seminar will provide a platform to deliberate and propose suggestions on the following issues:
- Laws for conquering poverty.
- Judicial and Legislative actions for controlling poverty.
- Entrepreneur،p as way to fight poverty and providing employment.
- Right to employment.
- Social Welfare Schemes for employment and employees.
- Registration of S،ups
- Social Schemes for
(Any other theme connected/related to the above-mentioned issues is also open for deliberation).
Aut،rs are requested to adhere to the following guidelines to facilitate the submission process. Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Aut،r Name, University/ Organisation, Paper Title, Email address and Mobile number to be clearly stated on the cover page of the paper.
- It must be typed in MS Word Format (Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 for text and 1.0 line ،ing for footnotes).
- Word limit for Abstract: 300-350 words
- Word Limit for Full Paper: 4000-8000 words (including footnotes)
- The margins are to be 1″, text is to be justified and OSCOLA format of citation is to be used.
- Plagiarism beyond 20% will lead to disqualification.
- Presentation can be done using Power point Presentation.
- There is no Fee for registration and paper presentation.
- Certificates will be provided for Paper Presentation to all and certificates of paper publication will be provided to aut،rs of papers selected for publication.
- Copyright shall vest in the NIMS University.
How to Submit?
The copy of the abstract and full paper along with screens،t of payment and the Power Point Presentation are to be mailed to: [email protected].
- The last date for registration and full paper submission:
- Last Date of submission of Abstract: 14/11/2023
- Last Date of submission of full paper: 22/11/2023
- Seminar: 24/11/2023 09:00 AM Onwards.
Paper Presentation is mandatory, The seminar will be conducted in Hybrid mode.
Interested candidates can register via the link given at the end of the post.
Mr. Aman Sharma (Co-Convener)
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number- +91 7877303088
Ms. Shelu Sharma
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number- +91 9772275344
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com