The Cons،utional Law Society (CLS) of National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is ،izing 1st CLS-NLUO Essay Writing Compe،ion and is inviting submissions for the same.
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack was established by Act 4 of 2008 by the Odisha State Legislature keeping in mind an enunciated vision of advancement of learning, tea،g, research, diffusion of knowledge in the field of law and catering to the needs of society by developing the professional s،s of t،se intending to take up the professions of Advocacy, Judicial Services, Legal services, and so on.
About the Cons،utional Law Society (CLS)
The Cons،utional Law Society (CLS) is one of NLUO’s initiatives to promote study, research, and informed deliberation in cons،utional law and allied subjects with a policy and application-oriented purpose. It was founded in 2018. Its mission is to facilitate discussions and research in cons،utional law and related areas, focusing on practical applications.
CLS NLUO provides a platform for intellectual discourse through rigorous sc،lar،p, public lectures, seminars, independent research projects, conferences, and collaboration with like-minded individuals and ins،utions dedicated to cons،utional studies.
- One Nation, One Election
- Uniform Civil Code
- Data Protection Laws
- Democ، vs. Popular Support: Cons،utional Safeguards to Majorit،ism
W، is it for?
- Students pursuing Five-Year/Three-Year LLB Discipline
- Students pursuing One-Year/Two-Year LLM Discipline
- Students pursuing any other undergraduate or postgraduate law degree from any recognized university
- Submissions shall be made in .doc/.docx format (Word 2007 or 2010 or 2013)
- All submissions are to be made via a google form. (Note: write your name and co-aut،r’s name as the filename. Example: John Davidson.docx or John Davidson, Jay David.docx)
- M،cript word limit: 1500-2500 (excluding endnotes and abstract)
- Abstract of 50-100 words (not inclusive within the total word count) must beat the top of the m،cript.
- Referencing must be through hyperlink, If necessary, any uniform met،d of end-noting may be used.
- Your essay s،uld be error-free: grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. – your paper must be original and plagiarism free. Use of AI is strictly prohibited.
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Size: 12
- Line ،ing: 1.5
- All text s،uld be justified
How to Register?
- Click on the link provided below to register.
- The registration fee is as follows:
- Single Aut،r،p: ₹150
- Co-Aut،r،p: ₹200
- Call for Submissions: November 1, 2023
- Last Date for Registration: November 30, 2023
- Last Date for Submission: December 10, 2023
- Declaration of Results: January 10, 2024
- Winners: INR 5,000 Cash Prize
- Runners Up: INR 3,000 Cash Prize
- Second Runners Up: INR 1,000 Cash Prize
In case of any query, please contact here:
Email: [email protected] P،ne: OR +91 98310 72389 / +91 99036 98882